Blogger Confessions


A few months ago, my boss moved from an apartment she had for over ten years. When it came time to move, she took a few pictures of the moving process and posted them on instagram. The next day at work we commented how good the place looked. She thanked us and said that the photos she posted were only a corner of the new apartment, the rest of the place was full of boxes and random chaos. 

Isn't it funny how we hand-select what we want the internet to see? That's definitely true for my social media channels, and I think it's common in blog culture as well. We want to highlight our book hauls and rave about all of our 5-star reads; it's only very rarely that we feel comfortable enough to tell the world how we really feel because the internet is unforgiving. So over the past year, I've been writing down some of my blogger confessions and want to share them with you. 

Are you ready? 

So that's it. Those are some of the thoughts I've been holding on to but only tell people during DM rants. Man, that felt good. Maybe I'll make this into a series. 


Do any of these resonate with you? 
Do you have any blogger-related confessions you want to get off your chest? LAY IT ON ME. 

Labels: ,