Black Friday Readathon '17: TBR


It's time, it's finally time! American Thanksgiving is this week and once we get that out of the way, its time for a readathon!



I don't plan on leaving my house much on Friday and I've got a stack of 10 library books that I've been avoiding since June. I'm trying to keep my expectations for reading fairly realistic (which is super hard for me), so here are my plans: 




These are just a few select books from my towering library stack - seriously, I'm ashamed of myself. There is a 100% chance I won't read any of these and just go rogue, but I can at least said I made an effort! And I'm missing a fluffy romance from my TBR, so I'm more than open to suggestions! I generally prefer New Adult romance (28 and under) with lots of good comedy and drama. 
Don't forget, there is still time to sign up for Black Friday Readathon! It's a lowkey readathon hosted by yours truly, Mocha Girls Read, and Books and Sensibility. There will be various challenges throughout the day with opportunities to win books and bookish merch! Sign-ups are open until 12 p.m. CST on Friday, November 24. 





What do you plan on reading for BFRAT? 

Labels: , ,