#24in48 Readathon: Wrap-up


And the weekend is over! If you recall, I set some pretty lofty goals for myself with this readathon. Let's see how I did. 
Yo I sucked. I woke up around 6 a.m. on Saturday and knocked out Seafarer's Kiss (which was okay) so I was feeling pretty good! I decided that I was going to join Matt in babysitting because there wouldn't be any distractions. BUT, TRAGEDY ENSUED. 

We got in a (very minor) car accident. We bumped the car in front of us (that stopped suddenly) and he had literally no damage (besides cosmetic damage) but our car got messed up. Clearly, that put a damper on things, but I still managed to finish my Gentleman's Guide of Vice and Virtue audiobook (sooo good). 

And then I got drunk. Friends came over to watch the U.S. v Costa Rica match and I had entirely too much wine (like I had to bring the trash can to bed with me). U.S. won so yayy but I was stupid hung over on Sunday. I don't think I read anything. 

SO LET'S SEE HOW I DID.

Books read: 1.5 
Hours Read: 10
Pages read: ~650
Challenges completed: 1
Blogs visited: 1


Next readathon I'll do SO much better (I hope). Did you participate? How did you do?

Labels: ,